Today’s marketing workshop was a blast. **Make sure to share this page on social media now to win a free 30 minute SEO session.
I LOVE working with kind hearted, funny people… Sandy Rowley (Chief Lion Tamer)
Marketing That Matters : Topics covered were:
- Social Media Marketing is an important trigger for better rankings in search like Google and Social media.
- Email marketing is a powerful tool, when used creatively to boost your companies social media mentions.
- Learned how to find trending photos and content using Pinterest.com.
- Talked about what is working in traditional marketing now and how to implement in your next business strategy.
- Reviewed a few local websites and gained invaluable insights and suggestions for new product offerings. www.indigo.earth
- Talked about tagging and hashtaging on Facebook and Pinterest to reach new customers for free.
- Brainstormed social media marketing plans for a local student college blog network, off road club, custom jewelry company and a goddess retreat website.
- Discussed next weeks free class, Pitch Craft with Megan Anerson with her company Here+Now. Next Tuesday the 24th at 12 pm. https://www.facebook.com/hereandnowcoach/
Each business took home meaningful information to implement for this month. To report back on February 16th at 11 – 12. Located on second floor in [email protected] Co-Working Space. Call Sandy to RSVP or else…. jk :). 775-453-6120.
Join the conversation on FaceBook.com here on our SEO & Marketing Group.