Search Engine Marketing
Have a business in Reno Nevada area?
Looking to rank your business website on the first page of Google for your products and services?
SEO (search engine optimization) allows your website to reach thousands of people in Google who are searching for your services, products and/or business name. SEO is considered a “free” version of Googles Pay Per Click program where you can bid on a keyword in order to advertise your website at the top areas of Google search.
Learn more about SEO and how it helps businesses succeed online…
Each time a person clicks on one of the above ads, that business pays Google anywhere from .25 to $75+ a click!
PPC Pay Per Click advertising on Google search, is a great way to reach new customers fast, but you’re going to pay for it.
Although we have over 200 SEO tips to help a website rank well in Google, we have created Top 5 Tips to help your website rank for “free” in Google. Feel free to share.
Top 5 SEO Tips for Business
1. Renew your website domain name for 5 years or more. This shows Google that your website is likely a reputable business in the Reno Area. Make sure to update your local business address for your domain name, your email and contact information.
2. Add your business address in the Reno area as well as a local Reno phone number at the bottom of each page of your website. This helps Google to position your website in the right city where your customers can easily find you.
3. Claim your local Google Places / Map / Business listing in the Google search engine. Go to www.Google.com and search for your business name. Click ‘own this business?’ to begin adding photos, hours of operation and important information about your business.
4. Invite your clients to leave a 5 star review for your Reno business on Google Reviews. Google can be very picky about the reviews they actually approve to show up, even if the reviews are legit. A way to get around this little challenge is to have friends, family and customers leave a 5 star review on your Facebook page! Google now displays reviews from your Facebook page.
5. Add a new article, post, photos, coupon or item to your website every week. Installing a blog onto your website will allow you and staff to easily login and add content to your website without having to hire a web designer to do it for you. Adding content on a regular basis tells Google in a simple way, yes, we are still in business.
These 5 Top SEO Tips really will help boost the views your website receives…often within the same month.
Too busy to do this SEO work?
I can help for as low as $500 a month. Social Media Management, SEO and website updates as well. Call anytime! I can be reached at 775-453-6120 or [email protected]