Custom Web Design Process
Creating a successful website for your company is more than just designing a cool looking site. This is why our first action is to schedule time to chat in person or over the phone.
- What is the main purpose of re designing or designing your website?
- How many sales per month do you need to be at in order for your website to be a success?
- Who are your competitors?
- Who are your ideal customers?
A one on one strategy session can go a long way in helping to ensure your websites success.
- Strategy session.
- Collect images, copy and information for your new website.
- We start our website designs in Photoshop.
- After 1 – 4 weeks, depending on the size and complexity of your website, we will email over a few sample designs for your review.
- You will then have a few days to a week to review each design.
- Once we have your likes, dislikes and favorite design selected, we will then begin the process of coding out the design online.
- After we have completed the custom design, we will upload to a private domain name, where you and your staff can review the new design.
- Once you have sent over any changes, fixes or typos corrections, we will make those changes within 1 to 2 business days.
- After final payment is completed, we will migrate your new website to a website hosting company of your choice.
We work with you every step of the way to ensure the projects success.