What Our Customers Are Saying
Don't just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
1) listens to understand what you are trying to communicate and then provides expertise to compose and enhance your collection of visual content in an attractive, compelling and easy-to navigate way.
2) follow through, follow-up, taking time to train you on how to update and edit.
3) coaching on how to best position and accelerate your web site objectives.
With Sandy's expertise our company sky rocketed up the search engine list. Her professionalism, SEO skills and customer service is second to none. Thanks to her the Pure Glow Salon has experience a substantial increase of web hits, phone calls and most importantly dollars to our bottom line. If you are looking to do the same for your business the only option is Reno SEO, Marketing & Design.Greg Enholm
I have worked with few other seo companies in California in the past but I wasn't happy at all . I found Sandy at Reno seo on Google and I called her and she was great and explained to me everything i need to know and she did a full report on my site , then we met and she talked more about my site and how she can help me rank better . She put together a plan for me so I can start on my own and she's giving me 2 hours of training which I'm very excited about . She's very responsive and very quick responding .Sally Piano
Absolutely fantastic. After working with multiple companies, hours and hours of research, and nothing but excuses money and time, all it took was working with the right people. The nightmare that used to be SEO is long gone. Marketing your company should not be a DIY project. Thank you Sandy for your incredible work!! Can not recommend enough.Travis Moore
Very professional and clearly knows her stuff. Highly recommended.Dan J. Lovelle
Reno SEO, Marketing & Design has elevated my internet ranking! I am so impressed with their talent, efficiency and commitment to helping others succeed.Anna Marie LEach
Website Design: What Does It Cost?
Great question! Website design costs vary on a number of things. Is it an e-commerce enabled website that can process payments securely on your website? Or is it a brochure site that educates your customers on your products and services? Most web designs cost around $1500 – $8500. Some are more, others are a little less.
View Web Design Portfolio here. The cost for building a custom web design will depend on the amount of hours your website designer spends on the following:
- Adding products to your store
- Writing website copy
- Creating images and artwork for your website
- Building custom software
- Chat boxes, photo galleries and other fun website features
- Shooting or editing video
- Editing photos for the website
- Level of difficulty in the chosen style or design
Your website can be created exactly as you like. Most custom website designs are ready to go live within a few weeks. We also offer a rush delivery service for a small fee.
Web Design for Zero8Studios.com
What is the difference between a Custom Web Design Vs. Using a Template Website from Wix, SquareSpace or Godaddy?
The main GOAL of your website is to do the following:
- Sell a product or service.
- Sign up new clients for your products, class or service.
- New clients follow you on social media.
- New clients subscribe to your email marketing campaigns.
- Increase Phone Calls to your business.
- Look impressive.
- Be Memorable.
- Outrank your competitors.
- Optimized for SEO marketing strategies.
Custom website designs created around these top 8 goals receive more conversions (sales) than template website designs. Template websites are great for new businesses who have not generated a significant amount of clientele or profits, but not a long term solution to businesses with revenue and growth strategies. Your companies future depends on a professionally hand crafted website design with special created copy, imagery and art that encourage a positive end result, sales! Using a template website design that potentially THOUSANDS of other businesses are using makes your brand watered down and well, lame. How would you like to see your newly created template webdesign used on your competitors website down the road? Or worse, some client of yours notices how your website looks just like someone else website they saw online. Not very impressive I would say. Creating a custom web design, that your company owns and has complete creative control over makes sense. View more of our custom web design results in our web design page here.
Website Design for VoiceLatina.com
Voted top 100 marketing agencies in the west. Ask about our custom SEO Audits that have helped online businesses recover hundreds of thousands a dollars a year in lost revenue due to poor SEO practices. We are a top SEO services company that focuses on a select amount of clientle each month. Local SEO, PPC as well as national SEO campaigns. When you need to outrank your competitors with internet marketing strategies, Sandy Rowley is your go to SEO expert.
Web Design for SustainTahoe.org
Will I Be Able To Update My Website?
Yes! I can install an easy website editor that allows you or an employee to easily log into your website and make changes as often as you like. Most clients love the ease of use of the WordPress platform. SEO experts love how much easier it is to optimize your website for SEO.
If you can create a document in Microsoft Word, you can edit your own website to save money on website updating cost. Your website will include being mobile friendly, SEO optimized and easily updated from any computer in the world where you have internet access. See small businesses that we help from around the world here.
Can I Just Pay You to Update it?
Yes! You can email over your desired changes to your website and recieve a quick quote on the same day. Most website updates cost around $15 – $75 dollars.
You also have the option on a retainer where you pay one flat fee and have unlimited updates. Learn more about Reno Web Design.
How Do I know you are the best SEO company in Reno?
Great question! SEO experts are a dime a dozen. So are con men and scammers. Put the SEO experts to the test with these 5 simple techniques.
- Search in Incognito mode for the following : Reno SEO. Does the SEO company rank #1 or #2? If yes, proceed to the next step.
- Do 3 more searches for related SEO keywords in Google Incognito search : Reno SEO Expert, Reno SEO Company and Reno Marketing. Does the company rank for those keywords as well? If yes, your onto a possible winner.
- Look closely at the SERPS or search engine results from your incognito search. Does the SEO company rank high at the top of the results in the paid ad section but not in the organic “FREE” clicks below the ads? STOP, this is a huge red flag warning. A lot of scammy SEO companies will buy PPC ads in Google to rank temporarily #1 for SEO Services and related keywords then call up your company and tell you to search for those keywords and see that they are ranking #1. This is not SEO, but PPC or pay per click.
- Check out the SEO companies reviews in Google, Facebook, Linkedin and Yelp. IF you see that the companies reviews come from other SEO experts and/or SEO companies, THIS is another common scam. The reviews should come from a variety of real clients from different industries. Fake reviews are another huge red flag to take note of.
- This is the most important test you can run. Its called a gut check. Listen to your intuition. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Our specialty is working to increase your websites SEO rankings, website sales & leads and take the pressure off of you and your staff. Whether your company needs custom software development, web design or a boost in SEO rankings, we can provide the immediate resources, services and talent to make your goals happen.
- SEO AUDIT 100%
- SEO RANKINGS 100%
- SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY 100%
- CONVERSION WEB DESIGN 100%
- RECOVERED RANKINGS 100%
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING 100%
- PPC MARKETING 100%
LEADING SEO EXPERT
SEO Site Audits: I only take on SEO (search enging optimization) clients whom I know that I can generate a positive ROI (return on investment) for. I guarantee my marketing work as well. Happy to chat over the phone anytime to see where I fit into your business growth strategy.
Sandy Rowley manages SEO and Web Design projects for clients from all around the globe. She is located in The Biggest Little City, Reno Nevada. RWDR 800 Haskell St, Reno, NV 89509.
Ask about her one on one SEO Coaching and Marketing training sessions that are highly customized for your unique needs and goals.
Starting at $165 an hour.
Call or text now for a free 15 minute review. 775-870-0488.