Google is the top search engine in the world. With millions of searches happening each hour across the globe, how are you to get your companies website in front of as many searchers as possible?
SEO or search engine optimization is constantly evolving. Google updates twice a day on average. They are updating their algorithm and website to keep them as the top search engine. With those many changes, comes great opportunity for small and large businesses to reach the growing numbers of website searchers in Google.com.
Ranking a page from your website high in search results is the ultimate goal of most SEO companies, but we take it a step further and secure top sections of the first page of this popular search engine with SERP elements that have been proven to gain the most views online.
Some SERP elements include:
- AdWords – up to four at the top with optional extensions can make each ad deeper
- Knowledge Graph – boxes that include data ranging from companies to celebrities on the right of search results page
- Sitelinks – multiple links to subpages within the website result visible below the primary website
- Local packs – several local listings appear together (often under a map marking the location of each one)
- Carousel listings – interactive visual display of results for things like movies, songs, and restaurants
- Reviews with star ratings (make some organic results deeper)
- Image packs – often a single row of images appearing on the results page
- In-depth articles
- Twitter content
Most of our SEO clients rank #1 for their most profitable keywords. They also rank multiple times on the first page of Google using the above strategies, gaining most of eye balls or views within a Google search result.
Contact Sandy Rowley today to learn how she can help your company gain the lion share of views for your keywords today. Call 775-870-0488.
Voted best SEO expert, Sandy Rowley is a leading small business SEO coach and mentor.