Why working with a web designer near you is a good idea…
Creating a professional web site design for your business is an important task. Choosing the wrong web designer can be disastrous for your online reputation and rankings. Most small businesses choose to work with a web designer near their location, making it easier for them to keep up to date on what is going on with their web design, marketing and important updates needed to be successful.
What company or web designer to choose?
You have thousands of web design companies and web designers to choose from. Narrowing your choices down to local web design companies can take the pressure off of you during this process.
“I like meeting face to face with a web design company. You get a feel for their personality and if they will be a good fit as your company grows.” Jane Ellingsworth, Reno Nv.
Top 5 ways to choose the best web designer near your location is:
- Check out the web designers Google reviews first. Why? Google reviews are getting harder and harder to fake. Usually, if a web designer has great reviews on Google, they are legitimate reviews. Sometimes you can spot a fake review if they name of one of the web design companies employees, co owners or odd sounding named reviewers show up in their online review with Google.
- Next, give the web design company a call. Do they pick up right away? If you had to leave a voice mail, how long did it take for the web designer to call you back? A good website designer should call you the same day fyi.
- Do a Google search for ‘The Name of the web company + complaints’. This will help you find any negative reviews for the web design company. Keep in mind that all businesses end up with a few bad reviews from time to time, but if the design company has a lot of bad reviews, best not even to approach them.
- Check out their customer portfolio. Does the web designer have professional website designs in their portfolio? They should have 10 or more website designs in their portfolio. Make sure they are displaying real website designs from real customers.
- Check out their official Facebook.com and LinkedIn.com profiles. When was the last time the company posted an update? Was it 5 years ago? This is a huge warning sign. An active web design company will have weekly, some times, daily posts on their social media profiles.
Obviously this article can help you find a reputable website designer in your location, but we would love to chat with you as well. We have over 30 positive reviews from local business owners and have thousands of custom website designs created for our clients. Quotes are free, and Sandy is easy to chat with. She is located in Reno Nv and has web design clients from all over the world.
If you are located in the Reno Nevada area, make sure to catch Sandy at one of her free marketing workshops, held each month at Swill Coffee & Wine. She shares useful marketing tips and tricks for free to 60 or so local Reno businesses.
Although our lead web designer is an award winning designer and has created web designs for celebrities and fortune 500 companies, she is friendly, down to earth and helpful. She loves to teach.
Sandy hosted a seminar on SEO information. She is amazing! She is a great communicator and I found the seminar to be very informative and helpful. Thank you, Sandy!
I can not thank Sandy at Reno web designer, enough…!! For starters, Sandy is very efficient at responding to my many requests. Sandy was able to put together a beautiful web site for me in just over a week! Sandy is creative and was able to understand me and what I was looking for in a web site. She was able to input her own ideas thus making a brilliant web site and exactly what I was looking for. She has passion for what she does and she takes pride in her work. She knows a lot about Google optimization and getting your web site out there for the world to see. I am very happy with her work and would recommend her to anyone who needs a web site. Also, the cost was very reasonable! You can check out her work at Jackies vacation rentals. Thank you soooo very much Sandy!!!!! 😊
Sandy can be reached by calling or texting her at 775-870-0488.
She can help your business with:
Search engine optimization and marketing
Marketing Coach Training
SEO and Digital Marketing Plans
We have clients all over the country.
We have designed custom websites, SEO services, PPC strategies and logo designs for clients in the following zipcodes in the Reno area:
Reno in October 2008
|Nickname(s): “The Biggest Little City in the World”|
Location of Reno in Washoe County, Nevada
|Founded||May 9, 1868|
|Incorporated||March 16, 1903|
|Named for||Jesse L. Reno|
|• Mayor||Hillary Schieve (I)|
|• City||105.9 sq mi (274.2 km2)|
|• Land||103.0 sq mi (266.8 km2)|
|• Water||2.9 sq mi (7.4 km2)|
|Elevation||4,505.6 ft (1,373 m)|
|• City||225,221 (US: 87th)|
|• Estimate (2016)||245,255|
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC−8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−7)|
|GNIS feature ID||0861100|
|Major State Routes|
|Airports||Reno Stead AirportReno–Tahoe International Airport|
|Public transit||Regional Transportation Commission|
Reno (/ˈriːnoʊ/ REE-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Nevada, located in the western part of the state, approximately 22 miles (35 km) from Lake Tahoe. Known as “The Biggest Little City in the World”, Reno is famous for its hotels and casinos and as the birthplace of Harrah’s Entertainment (now known as Caesars Entertainment Corporation). It is the county seat of Washoe County, in the northwestern part of the state. The city sits in a high desert at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and its downtown area (along with Sparks) occupies a valley informally known as the Truckee Meadows. It is named after slain Union general Jesse L. Reno.
Reno is the most populous city in the state outside the Las Vegas Valley, with an estimated population of 241,445 in 2015. Reno is part of the Reno–Sparks metropolitan area, which consists of all of both Washoe and Storey counties and has a 2016 estimated population of 457,420.
Web designers you can trust…
Although Sandy is located in the heart of Reno Nevada…she has satisfied clients all over the world. With technologies like Skype, Google Voice and FaceTime…she is able to effectively communicate with some of the worlds savviest brands across all time zones.
Call for a quick conversation 775-870-0488.