I moved to the Reno Nevada area from Eastern Tennessee 15 years ago. I love the great, western outdoors and small town feel of the Reno area. Over the years, I have seen amazing growth and decline then more growth.
I have always ran either an online business and/or website design company. Tracking the amount of clicks and / or searches a particular keyword receives each month is part keeping my SEO Company very competitive.
Call Sandy @ +1 (775) 870-0488 for a free consultation of your website, social sites and marketing.
SEO Expert Sandy Rowley
“Thousands of searches are performed each day. Local Nevada citizens who are looking for products and services in the Reno Nevada area.” Sandy Rowley
A local, growing statistic is now showing that more and more Reno Nevada businesses are learning the value of ranking their websites on the first page of Google for local keyword searches.
Years ago, I would notice in my keyword research, that only a handful of companies would look online for an SEO company or an internet marketing expert. Fast forward 5 years, and how we have hundreds and in some months, thousands of searches for keywords like:
- seo reno
- web design reno
- reno marketing
- reno seo
- reno internet marketing
- reno nv seo
- reno seo expert
- web design seo reno
- seo expert reno
- sparks nevada marketing
- internet seo reno
- internet marketing reno
- sparks nv seo
- seo reno nv
Google reports that over 20% of their daily searches are for words or keywords that no one, on earth, has ever searched for in the history of Google search engine results. That is an amazing fact to learn! (these numbers are growing and changing daily fyi)
The opportunities to rank for these new keyword searches are extremely motivating for an online business.
What are those keywords? What are they looking for? How can I position my small business website at the top of the Google search page for those keywords?
To add to this excitement, people are now using Voice or Audio Search to look for local products and services. You can now use these popular keywords and add to them modifiers like “Siri, find me the best local SEO company in Reno” or “Where is a local SEO company” or “find me a local SEO expert”.
With this amazing growth also comes choices, decisions and business/life changing solutions that you as the business owner need to get right the first time. SEO can really grow your online sales if done correctly and within Googles guidelines of what is considered White Hat and/or safe SEO and PPC (Adwords) marketing strategies.
How to know what SEO expert to trust? Who will be there for you when you need them? Can I afford a talented internet marketing expert?
SEO is a very competitive market. The select few experts enjoy a nice paycheck along side some rock star status in their business community. They have fabulous real reviews on Google and Facebook. They also have a local address where, if needed, you can stop by for a quick visit to say hello. 😉
As with any business you choose to hire, you need to look into their history online. This is easy to do.
Here is a quick checklist to research the best SEO expert for your business:
- Add them on Linkedin.com. Look at their reviews. No, really, look and read them. Do all of their reviews come from other SEO and Internet Marketing companies? If so, this is a HUGE RED flag. Why you ask? These are reviews from their potential competitors and is a tactic to game the LI system. Their reviews should be from real world customers that you can visit in person if needed.
- Check out their Google search. Do a search for their business name. Do a search for the name of the owner as well. Check out what other activities, if any, they are involved in around town.
- Also check out Facebook reviews, Google reviews and even on Yelp. Everyone in business has a few negative reviews. Some more than others. You want to look out for the SEO company with a million 5 star reviews from people or businesses you have never seen in Reno, Sparks, Carson or Lake Tahoe. These are fake reviews.
- Give them a phone call and see how responsive they are.
- Fill out their contact form on their website. Do they respond within a few days, weeks or never?
- Does the SEO expert rank for their own keywords like: Reno SEO, Reno SEO Expert, Reno SEO Company and so on?
- Do you like working with the person? Call them or take them out to lunch. (I love Laughing Planet and Great full Gardens hint hint) Get to know them.
- Can you afford their marketing services? Do a quick review of your CPA or cost per acquisition. What does it normal cost you to acquire one new client? What is your average revenue? Then look at the CPC or Adwords cost per click and see how many searches are done on average each month in the Reno Nevada area. Example, your average CPA is about $75 a client. You use billboards, radio, tv, flyers, emails, friendly & helpful employees, website pages and so on to capture their attention and make the sale. There are about 500 people a month in the Reno area searches for your services and products. If you rank your website at the top of the page in Google search, you can expect to get 200 – 500 unique visitors/leads to your website each month. What is your normal close rate? How many people do you speak with and how many of them sign up for your products or services? Use that percentage to get an idea of what a good, local SEO expert can bring to the success in your business.
I have several budget plans in place for most business owners. I look at several factors in determining how much work and upkeep will it take for me to rank your website pages for relevant keywords in Google SEO.
Some clients pay $300 a month others pay thousands a month. It all depends. There is no one size fits all in the SEO field. I would be wary of any company selling a $45 a month SEO package. Most of these services are a waste of time and money.
My results speak volumes. I work with local painters, hvacs, lawyers, bail bondsmen, hair salons, co working spaces and startups. I also have clients located around the country.
I am committed to doing the best job I can for your business. I really do care about your success. I look forward to our first lunch meeting and/or phone call. Want to have a quick website review and audit? Click here for your free website report now.
All the best to you!
Reno SEO, Web Design & Marketing
800 Haskell Street
Reno, Nv 89509
775 453 6120
Looking for Legal SEO or Lawyer Marketing Services? Learn how my set monthly fee services can increase your legal firms new client acquisition rate within one month or less.